Thursday, July 17, 2008

In the Beginning

Last year I sat in my living room watching an interview with Phil Keoghan, the host of The Amazing Race. He was discussing his new book which talked about all the amazing things he was doing in his life because he had started a list. A list of things he wanted to do before he died. I have often heard about these 'lists' and wondered how fast it would get buried or lost in my room and I would find it in ten years and think, "I haven't done any of this."

So instead I decided to do something more manageable. I told myself that I wouldn't create a life list but set a goal to do ten new things a year. They could include just about anything, from physical activities to work goals or even traveling to new places or eating new things. A lot of people have commented on this and supplied me with lots of encouragement, and my goals are starting to become more gutsy and exciting. I love every minute of it.

So here are some of my adventures. Enjoy!

No comments: